Getting Started at Watson Library
- Register online here.
- Request materials using your temporary barcode (guide to requesting materials here). You will receive an email confirmation when your books are ready.
- Enter the Museum at the main entrance. Visit the Reception Desk to your left for a pass to Watson Library.
- Arrive at Watson Library. Sign in at the Registration Desk and show us your photo ID to get your library card.
- Check your coat and bag (including laptop cases) in a library locker.
- Your books will be on open shelves in the Reference Room shelved alphabetically by last name. They are already checked out to you, ready to use.
- The books can be returned to the same open shelves and will be held for one week. If you need to extend the hold, please notify the Circulation Desk.
- Four free self-service scanners are available. You may scan to email, a flash drive or to print.
- Return all books that you are done using to the Circulation Desk.
- Librarians are available to assist you at the Reference Desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Online Instructional Videos will help you to get started using the Library.